Hussain Ahmed Enamul Huda
Working as a full-time Assistant Professor in Department of Finance, University of Dhaka since 3rd October, 2014.
Worked as a full-time Lecturer in Department of Finance, University of Dhaka from 10th April, 2012 to 2nd October, 2014.
Worked as a full-time Lecturer in the Faculty of Business and Economics of Daffodil International University from 1st October, 2010 to 10thApril, 2012.
- Hussain Ahmed Enamul Huda and Farah Tasneem (2015), “How Efficient is Dhaka Stock Exchange in Terms of Weak Form of Market Efficiency”,
- Research Journal of Finance & Accounting, Vol. 6, No. 20, pp.39-52.
- Shehub Bin Hasan, Sabrina Akhter and Hussain Ahmed Enamul Huda (2012),
- “Cash Dividend Announcement Effect: Evidence from Dhaka Stock Exchange”,
- Research Journal of Finance & Accounting, Vol. 3, No. 2, pp.12-24.
- Nazmul Hasan and Hussain Ahmed Enamul Huda (2012), “Impact of FDI and Joint Venture on Employment Generation: A Multi-sector Experience of
- Bangladesh Economy”, Developing Country Studies, Vol. 2, No. 4, pp.30-37.
Working as a consultant for Bangladesh Merchant Banker Association (BMBA) Working as a consultant for Vertex Advisors
Affiliation with Training Institutes
- DSE (Dhaka Stock Exchange)
- BICM (Bangladesh Institute of Capital Market)
- ICB (Investment Corporation of Bangladesh)
- EBL Securities Limited