Top eCommerce sites in Bangladesh based on Alexa ranking and Google search results for Bangladesh e commerce website – leads blog presentation.
In today’s fast-changing business environment, it’s extremely important to be able to respond to client needs in the most effective and timely manner. If your customers wish to see your business online and have instant access to your products or services. With the new headways in the IT area, Bangladesh is continuously developing towards a computerized-based future. One of the essential segments of a particular future is having mechanized frameworks for satisfying the everyday necessities of individuals and diminishing human exertion. Internet business web-based shopping sites have gotten a tremendous reaction from Bangladeshi clients throughout the year.
Now a days clients are utilizing the online stage to purchase their ideal item. For that ecommerce platform is developing at a gigantic level. These destinations have made the shopping experience into a smooth cycle, permitting individuals to purchase their ideal items just by a couple of snaps.
Evaly.com.bd is number 1 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 1 by client conduct based on traffic bounce rates and other elements.
Established in 2018, Evaly is an advanced stage that is offering web-based business, stock arrangement, and food and staple conveyance, and so forth benefits. Within two years, by utilizing an exceptionally imaginative technique, Evaly has gotten 10,000 SMEs on the stage. As of now, it contains about 3.5 million enlisted clients. Till 2020, the stage has gotten about $240 million of gross product and 3.2 million special orders.
Despite the fact that the organization began as an online business stage, steadily it went for eFood, marketplace, eKhata, and so on administrations. Evaly isn’t the principal stage to give these sorts of administrations. Be that as it may, with the remarkable advertising system, it has contacted the overall individuals and beat the rivalry. Not long after its colossal achievement, Evaly has confronted challenges with respect to the trick issue. Indeed, even inside every one of the obstacles, the organization is rising consistently and expanding its activities to an ever-increasing extent.
Daraz.com.bd is number 2 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 2 by client conduct based considering traffic bounce rates and other elements.
Launched in 2012, Daraz is South Asia’s premier online shopping marketplace with an active presence in Pakistan, Bangladesh, SriLanka, Myanmar and Nepal.Supported by a wide range of tailored marketing, data, and service solutions, Daraz has 30,000 sellers and 500 brands and serves 5 million consumers across the region. Daraz has more than 2.5 million products to offer, growing at a very fast pace. Daraz offers a diverse assortment in categories ranging from consumer electronics to household goods, beauty, fashion, sports equipment, and groceries. Daraz is focused on providing an excellent customer experience, ease-of-purchase, comprehensive customer care and a hassle-free shopping and returns experience.
Daraz was acquired by Alibaba Group in May 2018
Chaldal.com is number 3 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 3 by client conduct based on traffic bounce rates and other elements.
Chaldal.com is an online shop in Dhaka, Bangladesh. They believe the time is valuable to our fellow Dhaka residents, and that they should not have to waste hours in traffic, brave harsh weather, and wait in line just to buy necessities like eggs! This is why they deliver everyday needs to their customers’ door-steps across Dhaka. Chaldal is a work in progress, and they hope to get better over time. They are firm believers in using technology and education to improve Bangladesh, and They will continue to invest all our effort in pushing the boundaries of technology.
Rokomari.com is number 4 by complete number of online Traffic and number 4 by client conduct based considering traffic bounce rates and other elements.
Rokomari.com is a Bangladeshi e-commerce site. It officially launched on January 19, 2012. Initially, it started selling only books, but now sells DVD, video tutorial, sporting goods, Onnorokom Science boxes (science testing kits), calculator, watch, pendrive, computer accessories and more. Users can order not just by web service, also from mobile device.
The e-store is designed with a user-friendly shopping interface with features including multiple payment options like cash on delivery or through cards, book reviews, minimum shipping charge, discounts and a thirty-day replacement policy. Not just in Bangladesh, Rokomari.com has attracted readers overseas. Of late, e-books were launched on Rokomari.com. In order to minimize the high shipping charges paid by readers overseas, they came up with the idea of developing the Rokomari.com application for smart phones. They have already developed one for iOS and are currently working on another for Android.
Priyoshop.com is number 5 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 5 by client conduct based on traffic bounce rates and other elements.
PriyoShop.com is a differentiated last-mile e-commerce solution that provides a platform for MSMEs to offer e-commerce, connection to brands, payments as microfinance, and last-mile fulfillment to the customers. It is the ultimate online shopping destination for Bangladesh offering a completely hassle-free shopping experience through secure and trusted gateways. We offer you trendy and reliable shopping with all your favorite brands and more. Now shopping is easier, faster and always joyous. We help you make the right choice here.
PriyoShop.com has been launched in February 2013. It is an initiative of the leading IT firm Splendor IT. PriyoShop showcases products from all categories such as clothing, footwear, jewelry, accessories, electronics, appliance, books, restaurants, health & beauty, and still counting! Our collection combines the latest in fashion trends as well as the all-time favorites. Our products are exclusively selected for you. We, at PriyoShop, have all that you need under one umbrella.
In tune with the vision of Digital Bangladesh, PriyoShop.com opens the doorway for everybody to shop over the Internet. We constantly update with a lot of new products, services, and special offers. We provide on-time delivery of products and quick resolution of any concerns.
Bagdoom.com is number 6 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 6 by client conduct based on traffic bounce rates and other elements.
Bagdoom.com is the rebranded identity of Akhoni.com, which is the first e-commerce platform to enter the Bangladesh market back in 2010. The site presents a one-stop lifestyle platform, with various local and international branded products under its hood and offers deals throughout the year.
Ajkerdeal.com is number 7 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 7 by client conduct based on traffic bounce rates and other elements.
AjkerDeal.com is the largest online shopping site in Bangladesh. Established in September 2011, this B2C site has already become a trusted marketplace for both sellers & customers. Right at this moment AjkerDeal is the most popular shopping site in the country. AjkerDeal tends to be the people’s marketplace; that’s why, They have both high-priced branded products as well as low-priced non-branded products on Their site.
They have a huge collection of 200k products from a number of versatile categories. AjkerDeal is the only site in Bangladesh where you can find every type of products under a single umbrella-from pen to printer, bicycle to sedan car, iron to washing machine & what not! Around 5000 top sellers of the country sell their products to the valuable 500K customers via AjkerDeal. Every day, more than 1000 new products are added to our collection.
AjkerDeal is a sister concern of Bdjobs.com-one of the largest job portals in South Asia.
Othoba.com is number 8 by complete number of online Traffic and number 8 by client conduct based considering traffic bounce rates and other elements.
Othoba.com, a sister concern of the popular group of company Pran RFL. They entered the e-commerce business in the year 2015. Their aim is to help customers demand their day-to-day commodities by utilizing the power of the internet. The user friendliness of their customers is their top priority.
It is number 9 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 9 by client conduct based considering traffic bounce rates and other elements.
It is a brand child of Silver Water Technologies Bangladesh Limited. The business started its operation on 15 May 2016, the online store offers the widest range of products in categories ranging from electronics to household appliances, latest smart phones, Camera, Computing & accessories fashion, health equipment and makeup.
Pickaboo believes in “Delivering Happiness” with an excellent customer experience thus provides the most efficient delivery service through own logistics so that customers get a hassle-free product delivery at their doorstep. We help our local and international vendors as well as 200 brands serving thousands of consumers from all over Bangladesh. We also offer free returns and various payment methods including Cash on delivery, Online Payments, Card on delivery and bKash with all of our products.
It is number 10 by a complete number of online Traffic and number 10 by client conduct based considering traffic bounce rates and other elements.
BanglaShoppers.com is a Bangladeshi based corporate store initially established in October 2007 however began working from December 2013. BanglaShoppers.com is legitimate retailer and wholesaler of numerous worlds celebrated beautifying agents and fragrances brand in Bangladesh.
BanglaShoppers.com is a definitive objective for your ordinary beautifiers and skin health management needs. Their items range from normal brand name items to more exceptional items that can’t be found effectively at some other retail location. Most we attempt to give the most ideal costs to our customers.
Several E-commerce websites running online in Bangladesh. Some have become successful in some expects, some have failed to make business and some are still fighting to make the system smooth for the customer.
Ekhanei.com was propelled, as Cellbazaar, in 2006. It was claimed by Grameenphone, the biggest cell phone administrator in Bangladesh. In 2010, subsequent to arriving at 4,000,000 clients, it was gained by Telenor, a significant worldwide telecom organization with specific quality in Asian markets, with activities in, as per the organization site, 13 countries. CellBazaar the organization won a Tech Award in 2007 in the class of financial development, and GSM Global Mobile Awards (Barcelona, 2008) in the classification of “Best Use of Mobile for Social and Economic Development”.
The organization became Ekhanei in June 2014 when it was surpassed by SnT Classified. SnT Classifieds is an equivalent shareholding joint endeavor between Schibsted, a significant worldwide classifieds company, with tasks in, as per the organization site, 30 countries,and Telenor Telenor purchased 33.3% portions of the online commercial center organization, while contributing its Bangladeshi resource Cellbazaar. Schibsted contributed its South American assets.
In May 17, 2017, Telenor, the parent organization of market pioneer versatile administrator Grameenphone, had closed down the administration. The gathering, one of the world’s significant portable administrators, took the choice because of powerlessness to form the organization into a maintainable and productive business.
Assumptions & Limitations of Ecommerce website:
Online business has gotten one of the most well-known vehicles of exchanges in the ongoing years. While it offers a considerable number of advantages to the two purchasers and merchants, it isn’t thoroughly liberated from inconveniences. By having thought of these impediments, we can address them and think of an answer.
1. Security: One of the primary constraints of eCommerce is security. As a rule, individuals are reluctant to give their own and monetary subtleties despite cutting edge information encryption security frameworks set up. Also, there are a few sites that don’t have the ability and highlights introduced to validate exchanges. In that capacity, there are occurrences of fake exercises. The dread of giving budgetary data like Mastercard subtleties impedes the development of eCommerce.
2. Absence of Privacy: somewhat, the security of a client is undermined in eCommerce. You have to give your own subtleties, for example, address, phone number, etc to the vendor. There are still heaps of locales that don’t have the cutting-edge innovation to secure delicate data. Additionally, there are likewise destinations that illicitly gather purchaser insights without authorization. This is one motivation behind why individuals get incredulous while utilizing eCommerce.
3. Expense Issue: if there should be an occurrence of various geological areas, deals charge turns into an issue. Numerous period dealers have confronted issues in the calculation of deal charges. In addition, physical stores have a danger of losing business if online exchanges are absolved from tax assessment.
4. Dread: despite notoriety, there still lives a component of uncertainty in the psyche of individuals with regards to web-based shopping. This is on the grounds that the client can’t truly inspect the item and isn’t certain about the highlights and properties. This is the reason many individuals incline toward shopping from physical stores.
5. Item Suitability: as of now referenced, it isn’t feasible for individuals to truly inspect the item in eCommerce. As a rule, the first item may not coordinate with the image or determinations in the eCommerce site. This nonattendance of ‘touch and feel’ makes a demoralizing impact.
6. Social Obstacles: As the cycle of eCommerce includes clients over the globe, the propensities, customs, and culture contrast. There may likewise be etymological issues and all these may prompt issues between the dealer and purchaser.
7. High Labor Cost: In request to get the entire eCommerce and conveyance measure right, a particular workforce is required. To get all these in the correct shape, organizations need to shed a decent measure of cash and utilize a gifted pool of individuals.
8. Lawful Issues: A lot of legitimate compliances and digital laws should be dealt with in an eCommerce business. These guidelines may shift from nation to nation. Every one of these reasons dissuades organizations from going electronic.
9. Specialized Limitations: eCommerce requires cutting-edge innovation stages for better execution. A few impediments, for example, absence of appropriate space, system and programming issues, etc can influence the consistent exhibition of an eCommerce site.
10. Gigantic Technological Cost: Last however not least; a great deal of cash should be contributed to developing the specialized foundation expected to maintain an eCommerce business. In addition, they should be redesigned based to stay informed concerning the evolving innovation.
Despite all of the limitations, we hope our ecommerce market will continue to grow with customer profitability in best priority.