HOME > LTCL > Training > Online Course: Creating Report using Crystal Report & PL/SQL
- Introduction to PL/SQL
- Declaring PL/SQL Variables
- Writing Executable Statements
- Writing Control Structures
- Using Explicit Cursors
- Handling Exceptions
- Introducing Stored Procedures and Functions
- Creating procedures
- Creating functions and debugging subprograms
- Creating packages
- Use existing report related package.
- Add new functions and procedure to existing package.
- How to use MIS library in creating procedure.
Creating Report using Crystal Report
- Crystal report options
- Connect to oracle database
- Use SQL command
- Use table & store procedure
- Field explorer dialogue box
- Basic conventions for BankUltimus
- Section expert option
- Adding Group
- Sample report
- How to add sub-report
- Link main report with sub-report
- How to add formula
- Apply sample formula
- Briefly describe the MIS library and its utilization.