To master the web programming techniques, with an emphasis on HTML, JSP, Servlets and Java Frameworks.
Core Java which is essential for Java EE.
- Working With Java Data Types
- Using Operators and Decision Constructs
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Using Loop Constructs
- Working with Methods and Encapsulation
- Working with Inheritance
- Handling Exceptions
- Java Class Design
- Object-Oriented Design Principles
- Generics and Collections
- String Processing
Introduction of Web Application and Java Web Programming
- Introduction to web application
- Component of web application
- How static web page work
- How dynamic web page work
- Component of java web application
- Introduction of JSP and Servlet
Basic Technology to Develop Web Application
- Introduction and Example of HTML
- Introduction and Example of CSS
- Introduction and Example of AJAX
- Introduction and Example of JQUERY
- Introduction and Example of JSON
Why we use Jsp and Servlet? Essential servlet and JSP Skills
- What does the server do?
- What does the client do?
- Client and server only know HTML and HTTP
- GET and POST request
- Difference between HTTO Get and POST
- An Overview of JSP Code
Web Application Architecture and Tomcat Basics
- What is container?
- What if you had java but no servlets or container?
- What does container give?
- Servlet and deployment descriptor(DD)
- Combine servlet and JSP in application
- How to install Tomcat
- Summary of Tomcat directory and files
- Start stop and test tomcat.
- How to change tomcat port and basic troubleshooting
- Application run and working with tomcat web application manager.
Working with servlet and JSP project
- Project development on Servlet
- Project development on JSP
- Discussion on then
- What is servlet filter
- Why we need servlet filter
- What can filter do?
- Servlet filter project(authentication filter, filter config)
Introduction and benefits of MVC pattern
- What is MVC?
- MVC in JSP
- Model 1 architecture
- Model 2 or MVC pattern
- What is spring
- IoC or and dependency injection
- Spring Example
- Spring MVC
- Xml and Annotation based spring MVC program
- What is ORM?
- Architecture of Hibernate
- Hibernate using Xml and Annotation
- Basic HQL(Hibernate Query Language)
Developing project with Spring and Hibernate
- Developing CRUD example using Spring MVC and Hibernate ORM
Birt Reporting Tools
- Introduction of Birt Reporting tools
- Design some report
- Develop a complete project using Spring Hibernate and Birt Reporting
|Class 01-03||Ice breaking and discussion regarding Java Basics and Core Java which is essential for Java EE.||9 Hrs|
|Class 04||Introduction of Web Application and Java Web Programming||3 Hrs|
|Class 07-08||Why we use Jsp and Servlet? Essential servlet and JSP Skills||6 Hrs|
|Class 09-10||Web Application Architecture(H) and Tomcat Basics||6 Hrs|
|Class 11-12||Working with Servlet and JSP project||6 Hrs|
|Class 13||Servlet Filter||3 Hrs|
|Class 14||Introduction and benefits of MVC design pattern and develop simple project||3 Hrs|
|Class 15-16||Spring Framework||6 Hrs|
|Class 17||Hibernate ORM||3 Hrs|
|Class 18||Developing a simple project using Spring framework and Hibernate ORM||3 Hrs|
|Class 19||Birt Reporting Tools||3 Hrs|
|Class 20||Developing a simple project using Spring , Hibernate and Birt Repoting||3 Hrs|